Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Polish Women in Seattle!

I love to find the beauty in everyday objects. - Dale Chihuly

The first weekend in September, I was visited by my wonderful cousin and sister. Katherine was attending a work conference but we were still able to show her around the town! The weather couldn't have been better; it was such a lovely weekend! We hit up Pike Place, Kerry Park, Lake Union, Lake Washington, and all the favorites! Below are a few highlights. 
I got my first Pike Place bouquet this weekend - it was gorgeous! Thanks, Katherine!
Twinkie love.
Surrounded by lovely Brzozowski women.
Rainier came out just for Katherine!! What a day - and what a shot!!
I had to take them to my favorite Molly Moon's. Honey lavender ice cream!
I was also dog-sitting this weekend! Meet Puppy, a true snuggler.
One morning after dropping Katherine off at her conference, Christina and I took a short detour to the Sneedle.
Porter was very happy to have more friends in the house! Always sad to see them go though!

No comments:

Post a Comment