Saturday, October 25, 2014

Seattle: A Nice Piece of Glass

...weekend of October 10th...
After a long week at work, all I wanted to do was.. well, pretty much nothing. Plans spoke otherwise, but I wouldn't have changed a thing. I enjoyed the perfect blend of relaxation and beauty. From Pirate Radio paired with Amazing Mexican, to the dog park, a Bear's win, and finally, the Chihuly Glass Museum with a friend from home, everything was great!
On our way to the park! Meet Stout, Porter's [big] best friend.
Cheeeeeeeeese 
Handsome buddy 
Sunday evening, I was able to meet up with Kristin, a friend since second grade, who was in town for the weekend. We visited the breath-taking Chihuly Glass Museum, one of the items high on my to-do list! Feeling inspired, just a few days later, I signed up for a four hour glass blowing class. I'm sure my pieces will look just as incredible as Chihuly's, if not better.






Flashback to Fall 2010 at the same spot. It was on this trip that I first fell in love with Seattle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment